We are a fast-paced and dynamic marketing technology company that offers an energetic and positive work environment. We are currently looking for a determined and self-disciplined individual who is eager to learn and grow to join our Finance Reporting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering financial and management reports for the Group of Companies (the "Group") to support the Group's overall strategy and direction. This includes managing the full set of accounts for the Group, preparing financial and management reports in a timely manner, forecasting cash flows, and reviewing and analyzing financial data.
What will your role be?
- Provide high-quality management reports and quarterly Board of Directors (“BOD”) papers with a focus on written analysis and insights and communicating to the Chief Operating Officer (“COO”) on a timely basis for effective decision-making purposes.
- Lead and manage forecasting and budgeting processes, ensure the forecast and budget model are monitored as performance measurement and key assumptions are discussed with the Business Unit (“BU”) Heads during the budgeting process.
- Analyze monthly financial performance results to the management and the BU Heads to improve the profitability.
- Maintaining a wide understanding of the Group’s operations and financial management to support the COO in meeting the BOD’s objectives and its strategic direction.
- Maintain a documented system of finance related reporting and corporate office policies and procedures.
- Liaises with external auditors, tax consultant and company secretarial for preparation of annual financial reporting with relevant regulatory requirements for statutory and regulatory audit, tax submission and reporting.
- Supervise and manage the Finance Reporting team, lead in process improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance Reporting function.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of tax returns, ensuring adherence to relevant tax regulations.
- Work closely with tax consultants to develop and implement tax-efficient strategies to optimize the company's tax position while maintaining compliance with local and international tax laws.
- Support the COO on special projects or other initiatives as and when necessary.
Your success factors?
- The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the Accounting field.
- Proficiency in finance accounting, accounting standards application, and tax compliance are essential for this role.
- Demonstrate a strong working ethic, integrity, and accountability attitude in their approach to the job.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are key to success in this role.
- Able to work independently as well as being a good team player with a focus on collaborative work across departments and confident in dealing with external parties.
- Candidates with a strong background in direct and indirect tax compliance will be an advantage.