About Involve Asia
Involve is a performance marketing company that enables brands, affiliates, and influencers to grow their revenues through effective online partnerships.
About the role - Senior Manager / Manager, Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with a minimum of 6 years industry experience in UIUX, Product Design or equivalent, to join our in-house product team to improve overall product and customer experience. You will be leading a product design team and working closely with the business, tech and data scientist teams, and use data (quantitative and qualitative) to produce high-quality designs to scale and optimise the product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Safeguard design principles and implement them across the design process and development lifecycle.
- Lead a team of designers and copywriters to carry out end-to-end design process and experience management (user validation, user testing, feedback collection).
- Maximise the potential of team members by coaching and mentoring the product design teams.
- Drive cross-functional meetings from the design perspective. Synthesize requirements between design team and other teams, and advocates for the company’s customers, championing customer-centric approaches.
- Translate the wants and needs of consumers into product design features and user-friendly interface and experience, and design mock-up or wireframe when necessary.
- Identify opportunities for new product features and improvement by analysing data (user testing, data analytics, feedback collection, market research)
- Prepare and present ideas to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Proven at least 6 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong self-leadership to excel in a startup environment
- Advance in analytics and creativity
- Strong portfolio of design projects and leadership
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools (e.g. Figma and InVision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders