As our Talent Requisition Specialist, you will assist the HR team in maintaining the HR and Recruitment processes. You will be responsible for maintaining HR procedures. You are also responsible for managing HRIS and other HR related software’s workload in ensuring that data Management are met, and work is efficient and accurate.
Job duties and responsibilities:-
Talent Requisition Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
Manpower, Planning and Recruitment
- Strong understanding and application of the Malaysian Employment Act particularly in contracts, etc. Able to draft, interpret and explain salient terms of EA and apply to contracts accordingly.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to develop a strategy to fill all vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position.
- Post advertisements in a variety recruitment platform, company website, newspapers, trade publications, networks, etc. including internationally focused sources.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop a short list of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers essentially to meet the requirements
- Coordinate pre-employment test schedules and conduct applicant preliminary interviews (in person and/or on the phone).
- Present fully screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Review candidate qualifications with hiring managers. Facilitate applicant interviews with hiring managers (in person and/or on the phone).
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results.
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on selected candidates. Complete a background check as requested.
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date and allowances for international postings.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature by hiring manager, candidate and others as appropriate.
- Send candidate human resources orientation documents to complete and return to the human resources department.
- Submit all candidate information (resume, employment application form, references, communications, backup documentation) to the human resources department for on-boarding.
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost-effective services are being provided to hiring managers.
- Provide support in managing the applicant flow and maintaining applicant flow statistical data.
- Maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to staffing needs.
- Maintain all recruitment paper and electronic files including internal postings for all open positions.
- Assist in maintaining online application process.
- Assist with documenting the internal recruitment process flow and procedures.
- Conduct informational interviews with potential candidates. Give priority to executive referrals for either current or future searches.
- Attend career fairs and conferences to promote Involve Asia and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
- Data entry of new hire information in the human resources information system.
- Prepare and/or complete various mandated reports such as the FTE KPI, Daily Absenteeism, Monthly Exco Report, Weekly New Hire Tracker, Candidate Evaluation, etc.
- Maintain and update as needed statistical information on IA's diversity make-up for internal use and reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly basis reports on visa reconciliation
- Place key documents on the Server, including policies, templates, forms, contact lists, etc
- Maintain the e-filing system of shared network drives: saving all relevant information to the designated location.
- Facilitate and/or participate in learning communities and task forces.
- Respond to information requests from colleagues and the field in a timely manner.
- Performs all work safely and maintains a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with hiring managers.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of a variety of advertising sources to attract diverse candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, resilient, solution oriented, creative.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Solid oral and written communication skills that are clear, concise and professional.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases including resume management systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Ability to travel, if requested.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or equivalent
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in full circle talent management and recruitment including 1-3 years’ experience in international area.
- Experience searching for candidates with executive, professional and technical expertise.
- Experience in screening and interviewing candidates via telephone and in person to assess candidate skills, experience, education, fit with organizational culture and other characteristics necessary to fill positions.