We are looking to hire a Marketing executive. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for planning and running marketing initiatives to drive Involve Asia’s growth.
To be a successful hire, you will need experience running marketing campaigns, utilizing various marketing tools, and experience running digital ads. A bachelor's degree is a must.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing plans and public relations activities to attract and acquire publishers, Increase sales for advertisers.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities both offline and online. (For example, conferences, trade shows, major events, etc.)
- Plan and implement the marketing campaigns for new and retained users using data to predict the potential outcome of these campaigns.
- Create brand marketing campaigns to increase awareness of the Involve Asia brand and expands understanding of the affiliate market.
- Reporting on the performance of campaigns through detailed data analysis, Evaluate the success of the campaign program of the company and competitors. for use in future decisions
- Support the Business Development and Client success department to generate sales according to the target.
- Conducting market research includes industry and competitors for use in management decision-making.
- Handling and evaluating social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Collect and analyze marketing data to find ways to maintain the existing publishers' base and increase new publishers in various channels.
- Liaise with all parties involved, both internally and externally.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in executing marketing campaigns across multiple digital and/or physical channels.
- Analytical skills in evaluating the performance of campaigns from top to end of the funnel
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.