About the job:
Involve Asia partners with businesses from all sizes, shapes, and market caps. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our products will be able to help them grow their business. Working with them, you will set the vision and strategy for their performance marketing activities to reach thousands of users.
- Recruit advertisers and close business opportunities.
- Negotiate for a long term partnership, higher budget, commissions, special and exclusive campaigns from clients.
- Work closely with program manager to have smooth handover after onboarding an advertiser.
- Oversee and manage your clients comprising of various verticals including but not limited to clients from marketplaces, fashion, travel, health & beauty, services, and financial industries.
- Be at ground level to onboard advertisers and recommend partnerships with key or general affiliates
- Map out the business opportunities for clients and prepare proposals.
- Conduct weekly market analysis to identify new opportunities for clients within the affiliate space
- Coordinate research of the market and industry each client is in, and prepare campaign plans that can be executed within the affiliate channel.
- Demonstrate the desire to take initiative and think out of the box.
- Attend and participate in internal meetings (if required)
- Attend offline events to explore new opportunities with advertisers.
- Updating advertiser pipeline records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions
- You have 3+ years’ experience in sales in agency / media sales
- Enjoy meeting clients and join events.
- Self-driven, self-motivated and fast learner.
- An understanding of regional market landscape and consumer trends
- Eager to close opportunities with advertisers
- Exceptional communication skills and enjoy meeting clients f2f.
- Must speak fluent in English
- Speaking Mandarin is an additional advantage.