About the job:
Involve Asia partners with businesses from all sizes, shapes, and market caps. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our products will be able to help them grow their business. Working with them, you will set the vision and strategy for their performance marketing activities to reach thousands of users.
- Develop and execute strategy for driving partnerships and ad sales with your clients from various sectors
- Oversee and manage your clients comprising of various verticals including but not limited to clients from marketplaces, fashion, travel, health & beauty, services, and financial industries.
- Be at ground level to onboard advertisers and recommend partnerships with key or general affiliates
- Map out the business opportunities for clients and execute strategies to grow their affiliate program
- Coordinate research of the market and industry each client is in, and prepare campaign plans that can be executed within the affiliate channel
- Negotiate higher commissions, special and exclusive campaigns from clients and develop performance partnerships between clients and publishers
- Conduct weekly market analysis to identify new opportunities for clients within the affiliate space
- Overall responsibility of clients' programs you setup and revenue growth of their programs
- You have 3 -5 years’ experience in marketing or business development in advertising / media sales
- An understanding of regional market landscape and consumer trends
- The ability to strategize and execute multiple campaigns at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills and broad knowledge of campaign planning and marketing ad stacks
- Experienced in digital campaign execution and management
- Must speak fluent in English