The job you are applying for is under Involve Media, and not Involve Asia (our group company). For more information and research about us please visit https://involvemedia.co/
About the job:
Involve Media is a media network with the aim of helping consumers navigate through the sea of options while shopping online, to find the best product that fits their needs. One of our biggest media, ProductNation, is one of the biggest product recommendation content platforms in Southeast Asia.
As such, we are seeking a full-time business development manager to help support our brand’s marketing and revenue objectives!
You will be required to use your knowledge of online media, uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our services will be able to aid clients in growing and supporting their business as well as brand image.
As our presence grows in terms of audience and business, this role requires a solutions-oriented person who can utilise insights, data and creative thinking to help propel our business further.
- Manage sponsorship programs from pitch, sale, and through the end of the campaign, all while ensuring stakeholders are delivering on program elements
- Building client and agency relationships, and identify new leads/clients to grow Involve Media business prospects
- Partner with internal stakeholders to measure the performance of sponsorship programs and marketing campaigns to inform future decision-making
- Organize, plan and proper scheduling of sales activities
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Attending industry events, exhibitions, and conferences, meeting potential, and existing clients consistently
- Coordinate research of the market and industry each client is in, and prepare campaign plans to meet client’s business objectives
- Provide additional support on special projects for all Involve Media properties
We want you if you have:
- Preferably with experience but not limited to min. 3 years experience in business development related to digital media
- An understanding of the regional market landscape and consumer trends
- Established relationship with client which can be our potential client
- Ability to work and manage in a fast pace and challenging environment
- The ability to strategize and execute multiple campaigns at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills and broad knowledge of campaign planning and digital marketing strategies
If you're looking to be part of something big and disruptive in the advertising industry, then yes, we want you!