- Responsible for month-end closing activities for the Group.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of all relevant reports e.g. consolidated and statutory financial statements, management account and other investor reports.
- Manage and lead completion of the annual statutory audit, annual tax and due diligence audit.
- Preparation of annual budget exercise and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participate in process improvement and system automation project implementation
- Handle all board papers matters and support Finance functions, relating to reporting as appropriate, as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Support the subsidiary finance teams to ensure the accuracy and timely submission of financial reports
- Degree in accountancy with professional qualification i.e. CPA / ACCA / ICAEW.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of audit working experience. Big 4 audit firm experience is an added advantage.
- Possess good understanding of International and Local Accounting Standards as well as tax regulations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.