We are looking to hire a performance marketing manager. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for planning, managing and optimising Involve Asia’s regional (MY, TH, ID, PH, VN, & SG) performance marketing efforts.
You will need experience in executing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google adwords (SEM) and any other performance based marketing channels. A bachelor's degree is a must.
Performance marketing manager responsibilities:
- Managing the agency executing the campaigns.
- Organizing and planning digital campaigns across multiple channels like Facebook, TikTok, Google Adwords (SEM & Display), LINE ads and more
- Managing the outcome of efforts and initiatives to achieve the business’ CPA targets
- Balancing impression/brand buys and performance buys to achieve optimal outcomes
- Funnel management across different channels, countries and objective
- Reporting and analysis of managed campaigns
Performance marketing manager requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Data and analytical skills in observing and optimising efforts
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.