This position will require you to lead the end-to-end (in-house) planning, development implementation and optimization of all digital performance activities: Digital advertising (Google, FB/IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok ), and other digital channels. This role is best suited for a self-driven person with a core understanding of cross-channel paid marketing combined with analytical and communication skills. This position will work closely with key internal stakeholders to drive campaign efforts and coordinate with external agencies (where relevant) to execute the campaign vision and deliver impactful business results.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Develop and execute customized digital strategies and campaigns to drive traffic and leads to the website and other lead channels as appropriate through SEM, PPC, Programmatic, affiliate marketing and other digital social channels
- Lead cross-channels always-on and digital campaigns across advertising platforms (Google
- Facebook/ Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) and other paid channels (EDM, SMS, Web Push and On-site banner).
- Lead the digital performance team to optimize all digital marketing channels activities to improve conversions and ROI based on trend and insights.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, programmatic and content marketing
- Manage and/or understand technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, ad exchanges) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and conversions
- Create and provide accurate and timely metrics reports, analysis and insight to demonstrate the performance and return on investment of all digital marketing activity
- Work with digital intelligence/analytics team or agencies to create and measure, and analyse and optimize marketing related performance and conversion rates in various digital channels and provide insights and key learnings to stakeholders
- Lead post-campaign reports for internal and client delivery
- Analyse and identify the latest trends/technologies in order to stay abreast of the industry trends.
- Identify, propose new channels and develop new/improving existing channel marketing strategies and implement marketing plans.
- Support media budget management, invoicing and internal reporting for the digital team, working closely with Marketing Operations to ensure accurate reporting and invoicing/payments.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in Digital performance marketing: online advertising, EDM, SMS, Web Push and On-site banner.
- Must have experience in executing end to end in-house marketing campaigns
- Working experience of cross-channel marketing platforms such as MoEngage, Netcore, etc
- Must be comfortable with datasets, numbers and able to analyse digital insights.
- Data accuracy with proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experienced with Tags implementation via Google Tag Manager or others
- Degree level education or equivalent preferred.
- Creative mind with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to output.
- Good people skills – the experience & ability to work with people from a variety of markets, levels of seniority & specialism, creating a collaborative spirit. Willingness to learn and relearn