About Involve Asia
Involve is a performance marketing company that enables brands, affiliates, and influencers to grow their revenues through effective online partnerships.
About the role - Senior, UX Researcher
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher with a minimum of 2 years industry experience in UX Research Product Design or equivalent, to join our in-house product team to improve overall product and customer experience. You will be working closely with the business, tech and data scientist teams, and recommend features and experiences to scale and optimise the product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Translate the wants and needs of consumers into product design features and experience.
- Conduct user validation, user testing and usability testing along the design process
- Identify opportunities for new product features and improvement by analysing data (user testing, data analytics, feedback collection, market research)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Influence product design requirements based analysis
- Proven at least 2 years work experience as a UX Researcher, UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong self-leadership to excel in a startup environment
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools (e.g. Figma and InVision) is a bonus