As our HR Executive, you will assist the HR team in maintaining the HR and Recruitment processes. You will be responsible for maintaining HR procedures. You’ll assist a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs (onboarding email, starter kits preparation, buddy, email & ID creation, laptop assignment)
- Assist in check and replenish pantry beverage and snacks daily
- Assist in training development, staff activities, staff gift, staff photo session, bank account registration.
- Assist in updating and maintaining HR tracker
- Assist in setting Office SOP and reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Upkeep staff record in Company calendar (Staff birthday and all countries Public Holiday) and Company knowledge board (workplace)
- Arrange the needed documents are in place for the varies stages of approval (MDEC , HRDF, and etc)
- Assist in organizing training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to HR Manager.
- Any other task assigned by HR Manager / CEO / COO
- Good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Good in organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good in management skills to meet deadlines.
- Good in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in human resources, Business Administration, or related field experience.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems, will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach