- Constant follow-up on outstanding invoices and take proactive action
- Ensure collections to be promptly deposited on a timely manner
- Prepare reminder emails / calls on overdue
- Reconciliation and/or handling disputes on payments
Trade Debtors Aging and collection analysis:
- Updates on collection status on daily basis
- Work with the team on monthly target collections
- Daily monitoring and analysis of monthly debtors aging to ensure prompt payments
- Reconciliation of debtors aging
- Collection reports
- Team performance reports
- Work closely with Operations team to accurately prepare and issue invoices and credit notes
- Ensure all inter-company billings are completed accurately
- Accurately input sales data to the System Platform of the Company
- Liaise with banks to manage placement of funds on weekly basis
- Assist on month end closing
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks which may be assigned from time to time
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree Finance or equivalent.
· Minimum 1-3 years of experiences in the related field.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, in verbal and written in English.
· Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is a must
· Possess a good work ethic with positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
· Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external parties
· Able to work effectively as part of a high performing team.