The role of a Marketing Operations is to ensure work as a go-between that connects Marketing team functions to other department within Involve Asia, the responsibilities includes but not limited to;
- Meet with other departments to learn about the status of existing campaigns, and gather details about new campaigns coming into Marketing team.
- Workflow management; create schedule for new Marketing requests and assign tasks task to designers, writers, content creators and respective team members according to request ensuring work are equally distributed then track the progress of the task.
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with other departments and the individuals working on the jobs on outstanding task or whether there is a need to push back deadlines.
- Reschedule campaigns based on new or changing priorities when there is a rush or important jobs.
- Own and manage the process for Marketing team, and ensure that it is being adhered to.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement and efficiency, both within the team and externally, including flagging and pre-empting potential challenges and bandwidth the team might face.
- Monitor and keep track of Marketing team’s budget, approval memos and invoices to ensure that is no over/underspending.
- Responsible to upload campaign collaterals on respective platform once it is ready and providing post campaign report when it ends.
- Initiate and coordinate meetings among team members and/or external parties to facilitate ideation, and help projects and production of day-to-day assets move forward to completion.
- Ensure all project stakeholders are highly aligned and have sufficient context and that communication among everyone is seamless and clear.
- This role covers all countries where Involve has a presence.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a marketing (client-side) environment or creative/media/advertising agencies.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and drive resolution across teams and levels
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and deliverables across different teams and ensure smooth operational flow.
- Excellent people management skills and ability to coordinate communication across different teams and countries