We’re looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for implementing visual elements that our users see in our web application. You will be working closely together with our cross-functional team that includes Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and Back-End Developers.
You are expected to possess a passion to build user-friendly products and a meticulous eye for visual accuracy. You should also be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for Front End Developer
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes (from Figma) to actual code
Qualifications for Front End Developer
- Know how to use code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in frontend framework such as Vue.
- Knowledge in building responsive design.
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging. (Developer Console)
- Can code pixel to pixel with design provided.
- Can follow theming / design guidelines.
- Experience with Laravel Blade template is a plus.
Less technical/non-technical stuff we look for:
- You need to be able to take a task, do research, present your findings, make and justify decisions, work on it independently, and deal with code review.
- You need to take responsibility for and ownership of code you write. Explain how it works and what it does (on a high level), even to non-technical people.
- Ability to work with some kind of standardized workflow. Tickets, PRs, code reviews etc.