We are looking to hire an assistant manager – for user engagement. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for planning and running marketing initiatives to drive Involve Asia’s user retention.
To be a successful hire, you will need experience with in managing customer lifecycles, utilisation of various marketing tools and experience executing campaigns. A bachelor's degree is a must.
- Increase and maintain a high level of platform utilisation from new users.
- Successfully re-engage with churned users.
- Plan and execute engagement campaigns to increase or maintain user engagement with the platform
- Maintain engagement (through conversions) of existing users.
- Have used tools like Clevertap, MoEngage, salesforce or similar to manage and optimise customer LTVs
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Familiarity with MoEngage, Clevertap, salesforce or other user engagement platforms
- Analytical skills in identifying user behaviours and the ability to act on the insights.
- Strong communication skills.