We are looking to hire an assistant manager – Customer Lifecycle Management. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for planning and running marketing initiatives to drive Involve Asia’s growth.
To be a successful hire, you will need experience with in managing customer lifecycles, utilization of various marketing tools and experience executing campaigns.
- Increase and maintain a high level of platform utilization from new users.
- Successfully re-engage with churned users.
- Maintain engagement (through conversions) of existing users.
- Have used tools like Clevertap, MoEngage, salesforce or similar to manage and optimize customer LTVs
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Must have managed customer engagement through tools like Salesforce, MoEngage, Clevertap or similar
- Analytical skills in identifying user behaviors and the ability to act on the insights.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.