The manager will be highly involved in community moderation, actively propose and implement potential engagement strategies while identifying community roles in driving revenue growth for Involve Asia. This role will monitor all forms of user-generated content across the communities across multiple regions and will need to be hyper local to maintain relevance.
- Manage the team to champion online communities across regions (MY, ID, PH, and TH)
- Collaborate with internal teams across Partnerships, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Sales
- Create a long term strategic plan to build communities in multiple countries
- Manage campaigns to drive member growth and increase member engagement
- Handle weekly and monthly reporting and analysis, data driven decision and actions to develop community
- Be our Partner’s advocate, gathering feedback and sharing it with internal team for improvement and business enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has experience managing team (experience managing cross-regional teams is a plus)
- Has experience in managing large communities on WhatsApp, LINE and/or Telegram Groups or web based channels like Facebook or forums.
- Experience in running community-related campaigns
- Organizing events and coordinating with event management agencies
- Analytical in measuring success and reporting of campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and management skills