About the job:
Involve Asia partners with businesses from all sizes, shapes, and market caps. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our products will be able to help them grow their business.
You are responsible to manage our Client Success team, along with our revenue from those clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Champion customer-client relationships
- Support team to identify optimisation and partnership opportunities with clients for revenue growth and scaling
- Coach and develop Client Success team across our regional offices to achieve revenue and KPI goals
- Develop strong strategic approach and mindset within the team
- Design, create, and implement strategies with the cross-functional leadership to explore new and untapped opportunities for growth in traffic, performance, and more importantly – revenue
- Initiates and supports new marketing initiatives
- You have 8-10 years’ leadership experience in digital marketing, advertising, business development or account management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Business, E-commerce or equivalent.
- Strong client management experience acumen, negotiation, and communication skills
- Energetic self-starter, results orientated and able to work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Understanding of regional ecommerce marketing landscape and consumer trends
- Ability to understand and interpret business data and metrics
- Thorough understanding of campaigns planning and marketing ad stacks
- Ability to develop exciting strategies to boost the revenue and execute them across the board with the team