The People & Culture Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The People & Culture Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals. Overseeing regional countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam.
1) Talent Planning & Acquisition
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies including managing the full life cycle recruitment for various open positions across the region.
- Work closely with team leads to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy in relation to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Develop innovative and pro-active sourcing strategies to develop high quality candidate pipeline.
- Responsible for conducting pre-employment assessments and facilitate interviews.
- Quarterly review and propose improvement on employee onboarding process.
2) Employee Performance Management, Training & Development
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal of employees and continually develop as necessary, ensuring all appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
- Assess training needs, propose and manage the learning and development activities of all employees to improve employees’ performance.
3) Culture, Rewards & Compensation
- Cultivate a positive working environment.
- Manage and improve internal communication channels to ensure employees are engaged and informed at all times.
- Report to Management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Assist with the annual salary review process which includes preparation of annual salary budgets, conduct salary surveys within the industry to determine competitive salary rate.
- Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs to ensure the Company attracts and retains top talent.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experiences in the related field.
- Computer literate, experience in developing effective power point presentations.
- Good command of both spoken & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage.
- Posses a good work ethic with positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external parties
- Able to work effectively as part of a high performing team.