We're a fast-paced and dynamic marketing technology company with an energetic and positive work environment. We're seeking a highly motivated individual who's eager to learn and grow with our Finance Operations team. We value individuals who are not only proactive and self-disciplined, but also committed to execution and seeing tasks through to completion.
What will your role be?
- Manage the intercompany and customer invoicing process, including creating and updating invoices, and ensuring they are accurate and timely.
- Maintain accurate records of customer invoices and collections in our accounting and platform system.
- Perform collection drawdown from customer platform in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve any billing issues or discrepancies, working closely with Operations and Customer Success teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment or delayed payments, and highlight credit issues in a timely manner to ensure appropriate mitigation action is taken.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on customer account billing status and collections activities.
- Participate in month-end closing activities, including preparing journal entries and reconciliations related to accounts receivable.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounts receivable function.
Your success factors?
- The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field such as Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and general computer literacy are essential for this role.
- Demonstrate a strong working ethic, integrity and accountability attitude in their approach to the job.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in processing data in a timely manner are key to success in this role.
- Able to work independently as well as being a good team player with a focus on collaborative work across departments.