We are searching for a committed, motivated, responsible employee to join our excellent partner development team. The task includes identifying business opportunities, managing and assist publishers, generating leads, setting meetings, making calls or chat with publishers, participating in meetings, and assisting the partner development department wherever possible. We have a passion for teamwork and we depend on our remarkable staff to help us with our continued success
To be successful, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. We believe that employees, all levels are talented and smart their way!
- Build and manage a large pipeline of publisher leads
- Ability to identify opportunities between Advertisers and Publishers and promoting better campaigns
- between both parties
- Close new business opportunities to attain or exceed revenue targets
- advertisers and publishers
- Engage and meet KOLs through multiple channels of communication
- Pitch to and assist KOLs in signing up on the Involve Asia platform
- Guide publishers on how to utilize the Involve Asia dashboard to generate tracking links
- Assisting in generate tracking links and optimizing top-performing KOLs
- Manage interns to help achieve the targets
- Support ad-hoc requests.
- Working closely with the supervisor and completing all allocated tasks
- Demonstrate the desire to take initiative and think out of the box and learn about the relevant product information Involve Asia
- Develop exciting strategies to boost your performance and execute them across the board with the team
- Attending and participating in meetings (if required)
- Updating publisher pipeline records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions
- Able to communicate in English
- You speak your mother tongue language
- Driven and motivated