- Build and maintain relationship with KOL and industry professionals
- Managing key KOL accounts: regular communication with KOL affiliates, analyzing their performance, and offering recommendations on how to improve
- Perform data analysis on publisher performance metrics to understand the trends
- Identify & upsell opportunities (platform, campaigns, etc) to KOL affiliates
- Preferable to have background in social media, community/ influencer management, influencer engagement, marketing or communication
- Min. a year of work experience in managing social media channels and campaigns.
- Proficiency in all mainstream social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, etc.) and consumer behaviour on social media platforms.
- Fluent in English and Tagalog
- Be a trend spotter and proactive thinker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and basic data analysis; (Pivots/VlookUp)
- Strong communication and analytical thinking, data-driven, problem-solving, highly adaptable and comfortable in a fast pace environment
- Additional experiences in managing influencers/ community will be highly prioritized.
This role will be based in Philippines