We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join our team. The SEO Manager will be responsible for driving organic growth through search engine optimization for our company's regional website. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of search engine algorithms, keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, technical SEO and analytics.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy that increases organic traffic to our website.
- Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities for optimization and new content creation.
- Develop and implement on-page optimization techniques (URL, page title, meta description, H-tags, content, image optimization, internal linking, etc.) to improve search rankings and click-through rates.
- Develop and implement link building strategies to improve domain authority (backlinks, guest blogging, social, influencers, local SEO, etc.)
- Conduct technical SEO audits and implement necessary fixes to improve website performance (speed, Mobile Friendliness, URL Structure, identify and fix site errors, broken links, monitor backlinks, optimize robots.txt file, sitemap.xml file, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Country, Tech, Product, Content and Brand teams) to ensure SEO considerations are integrated into all aspects of website development, design, and content creation.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and web marketing innovation and best practice.
- Countries covered: Malaysia, The Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors for Google, Bing and Petal Search engines.
- Strong experience with advanced on-page optimization techniques, link building, and technical SEO.
- At least 4 years of experience in SEO with a proven track record of driving organic growth through SEO.
- Expertise with tools such as Ahrefs, Google Search console, Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, SimilarWeb, SEO Monitor, etc.
- Experience in Web analytics and A/B testing tools: GA4, Google Search Console, Hotjar, and other similar tools.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, ability to collaborate with other teams to get things done.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur.
- Language: BM, English