We are looking for an aggressive and energetic new team member to join us as a Partnership Sales Manager. You are responsible to build and manage a large pipeline of our publisher leads.
We are passionate about our customer satisfaction, so we need you to have an ongoing excellent relationship and provide an optimized user experience for our publishers and partners. When our clients are happy, so are we!
Your main responsibilities :
- Build and manage a large pipeline of publisher leads
- Close new business opportunities to attain or exceed revenue targets
- Pitch InvolveAsia platform, make proposals and negotiate contracts
- Manage publisher expectations to foster long-term relationships
- Collaborate with the publisher AM team to streamline the on-boarding of new partners
Our requirements are pretty simple :
- Ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience pitching, selling and negotiating deals
- Understanding of affiliate marketing, digital technologies and monetization solutions for publishers
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills - verbally and written
- Develop exciting strategies to boost the revenue and execute them across the board with the team
- Fluent in English
We want you if :
- You have 1-3 years experience in sales or business development
- You are result driven and have a can-do attitude to close new deals
- You like to take initiatives and do more than is required of you
- You are a fast learner and keen to work in an ever evolving environment
In return, we offer a collaborative and dynamic work environment and good learning opportunities with our multinational team.
(We only accept resume in English version only)