Overview of the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and nurturing client accounts that has their own affiliate platform and other affiliate networks, ensuring their overall satisfaction and success.
You will be responsible for nurturing and managing client relationships within the affiliate marketing sector. Your role will encompass the entire client lifecycle, from initial onboarding and training to ongoing management and optimization. You will serve as a trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance and ensuring that clients achieve their objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Collaboration with internal teams and a strong focus on process improvement are essential for success in this role.
The successful candidate will be an aggressive self-starter and must possess a really strong work ethic, intelligence, sense of urgency, positive attitude and tenacity.
The candidate must be able to execute special assignments and tasks under only general supervision. They must have a personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism. This position provides high growth potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry.
Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve concerns and serve as an ambassador of our brand.
- Client Engagement – Develop and maintain strong relations with Clients by serving as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor to understand and manage client objectives to drive success.
- Revenue Growth – Identify opportunities for revenue growth within assigned Client accounts.
- Client Account Optimization – Provide recommendations and insights to optimize affiliate marketing strategies based on the performance metrics and objectives agreed upon with the clients.
- Cross-Selling and Upselling – Identify the gaps and promote additional product features or services that align with client needs and preferences.
- Product Expertise – Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and proficiency of the Company’s products, services and features by acting as a subject matter expert during Client interactions. This includes staying updated on all new releases, updates, and enhancements.
- Client Training and Education – Update and provide Clients with training and guidance on using Involve features. This includes presenting the benefits and practical applications of any new features launched and customising training materials to suit the specific needs of the Clients.
- Client Support – Provide ongoing support to clients by addressing their queries, troubleshooting issues and support on any settings on Involve Platform, and offering solutions to optimise their use of Involve Asia features.
- Reporting and Analysis – Translate data analysis into actionable insights and recommendations for clients. This includes working with Clients to develop strategies and tactics based on data-driven insights by conducting periodic reporting to Clients on the initiatives executed.
- Onboarding New Clients – Guide new Clients through Involve Platform’s features and functionalities, which enables them to use our services effectively.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration – Collaborate with other stakeholders within the Organisation to address client needs comprehensively to provide holistic solutions and support to clients.
- Industry Research – Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in client education and apply this knowledge to improve our client education programs.
- Preferred to have previous experience in a sales or business development role, even better if in affiliate marketing environment.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Client-centric mindset with a passion for delivering value.
- Project management skills for handling multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experienced or interested in process improvement from a technical standpoint.
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to aggregate and manipulate large datasets.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A personal sense of integrity, commitment, and professionalism and a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction
- Passion for teamwork and learning with the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
- Must have strong English language communication skills (Thai & Mandarin will be a plus point)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) & Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)