Your role will be a hybrid one - part publisher recruitment and part affiliate marketing executive. You will apply your strengths in both sides of our business by managing the growth of affiliate programs in the network, and to increase the company revenue growth via our affiliate network.
You will serve as a liaison between the merchant and publisher, and you will be on the front line of our business, representing Involve Asia when either side of our operations requires your attention. We'll be placing you in this role until it evolves into a team-leading one, where you will eventually be managing your own.
You will also be communicating with publishers on all channels, which means you've got to love making calls, sending out emails, and updating social media on a daily basis.
THE QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Identifying genuine contact publisher leads
- Engage with publishers through multiple channels of communication (email, WhatsApp, call etc)
- Pitch and assist publishers in signing up on the Involve Asia platform
- Guide publishers on how to utilize the Involve Asia dashboard to generate tracking links
- Demonstrate consistency in character and provide superior support to the team as well as both advertisers and publishers
- Assisting in generate tracking links and optimizing top-performing publishers
- Support ad-hoc requests
- Develop exciting strategies to achieve the targets and execute them across the board with the team
We want you if:
- You have at least 3+ years of sales experience in eCommerce in digital marketing including content marketing, social, SEO, CRM, and programmatic
- Thorough understanding of the entire marketing stack and familiarity with tools and technologies
- Strong client management experience acumen and communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret business data and metrics
- Must be able to speak well in Thai and English