Involve Asia partners with businesses of all sizes, shapes, and market caps. You are the owner of your client performance marketing channel account and take absolute responsibility for the outcome. Your knowledge of performance marketing & digital media combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our products will be able to help them grow their business. Working with them, you will set the vision and strategy for their performance marketing activities to reach thousands of users.
- Ensure clients are well educated about the integrated processes of Performance Marketing, the features and function of Involve Tracking (Company Product) to foster healthier client-partner working relationship.
- Champion client cause by exploring new and untapped publisher recruitment opportunities for growth in traffic and achieving objective
- Monitor the performance of your clients account and cross-sell digital media inventory to grow their reach for results.
- The overall growth and health of the client account such as revenue, return on spend, numbers of the publishers.
- Passionate about Digital Media and Account Management role
- You have 1-3 years of experience in media/advertising. Experience in Performance Marketing or Affiliate Marketing will be an added bonus.
- Have the finesse to manage communications & expectations in a professional manner
- Experience in campaign planning and running digital ad as well as launching, optimising and sustaining a marketing program will be an added bonus.
Preferably a local citizen who is able to speak local language is a must for this position.