We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Create marketing dashboards to showcase how marketing efforts have helped support key KPIs for the company
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
- Experience handling communities and two-sided platforms
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Ability in Google Analytics (Goal and funnel building), campaign tracking and building marketing dashboards to combine multiple data sources to single source of truth
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.