We’re looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for implementing visual
elements that our users see in our web application. You will be working closely together with
our cross-functional team that includes Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and Back-End
You are expected to possess a passion to build user-friendly products and a meticulous eye
for visual accuracy. You should also be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced
Responsibilities for Front End Developer
• Develop new user facing features
• Write reusable code and libraries
• Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
• Validate input before submitting to back end
• Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
• Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
• Define how the application looks and how it works
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes (from Adobe XD) to actual code
Qualifications for Front End Developer
• Know how to use code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Knowledge in frontend framework such as Vue.
• Knowledge in building responsive design.
• Familiar with browser testing and debugging. (Developer Console)
• Can code pixel to pixel with design provided.
• Can follow theming / design guidelines.
• Experience with Laravel Blade template is a plus.