Your role will be an interesting one - partly because you're going to learn the basics of the trade. You'll be able to put your university training to proper use and test them out in the real-world for the first time!
You will serve as a coordinator between the affiliate management and business development teams and will be involved in multiple special projects focusing on Growth and Optimization.
As an intern, your will need to:
- Identifying genuine contact leads for KOLs and Influencers
- Engage KOL and/or their managers through multiple channels of communication (email, WhatsApp, etc)
- Pitch to and assist KOLs in signing up on the Involve Asia platform
- Guide KOLs on how to utilize the Involve Asia dashboard to generate tracking links
- Maintain and develop a database of KOLs (total videos, usage of tracking links, their key partners, etc)
- Assisting in generate tracking links and optimizing top-performing KOLs
- Preferable to have a background of marketing/ digital marketing, communication, sales, business
- Fluent in Mandarin , English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to communicate effectively through email and phone
- Up to date on Malaysian market trends (especially in electronics, fashion and beauty field)
- Interest and knowledge of social media trends and local influencers in Malaysia
- Basic understanding or interest in affiliate marketing is a plus but not required.
- We only accept application in English Version only.
If you think this role suitable and able to start earliest possible , please do apply now!