- Assist in monitoring and managing the Company’s budget to ensure all spending are within budget approved by the Board.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement and forecast cash requirements which includes monthly cash flow analysis.
- Manages the operating funds of the Company including monitoring the budget spent by various departments and its returns on spent.
- Improve the efficiency in payment processes leading to automation. This includes proposing hedging solution for the increase of bank fees and forex charges incurred.
- Building and manage relationship with financial service providers to look for alternative funding.
- Assist in publishers’ payments on weekly basis and update payments, to Involve Asia system and accounting system.
- Assist in processing payments to other suppliers /vendors/statutory bodies, every fortnightly and record all payments to accounting system to respective entity of the Group.
- Perform bank reconciliations for payments made, on weekly basis to check payments statuses and completeness of recording in accounting system.
- Ensure all expenses are recorded and accrued for in accounting system before the closing of the month account.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Strong ethic, integrity and accountability attitude
- Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Possess a good work ethic with positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external parties