Who we are…
We believe that performance marketing is the future of digital advertising. Our platform helps connect advertisers to publishers through native advertising solutions.
We provide tools to help web, mobile and social publishers automate affiliate marketing and maximize their earnings through intelligent product and service recommendations.
Set up in 2014, we are now considered the leaders in a space that we helped to create, we are a venture-backed company with offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand, and we are growing like crazy.
Come to meet us to find out why.
Who you are…
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be leading our post-sales technical team to complete any digital marketing campaign that heavily focuses on campaign performance tracking. These campaigns can be on desktop or mobile apps. Terms like API, pixel, postback, S2S will be in part of your daily conversations.
Acting as the first line of technical response to our partners, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each partner.
Your technical know-how will be put to test as the right solution for each partner will be unique as there is no one-size-fits-all solution in reality.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Lead, manage, develop and deliver a variety of technical and functional digital marketing projects.
- Collaborate with the sales team on the technical aspects of campaign implementation.
- Experience with product/service architecture, design, software engineering and operations
- Oversee each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Analyze clients requirements and usability metrics to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project.
- Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and campaign needs.
- Research and introduce new methods or technologies for running the campaigns.
- Creating and enforcing policies and processes.
- Being the escalation point for all campaign tracking related queries across the company.
- Recruiting and onboard junior team members in the department.
- Provide support to the sales team by presenting the technical capabilities and process capabilities to current and future clients.
- Provide effective follow up with the clients on any new or proposed campaigns.
- Liaise with the sales team by offering a technical support stage.
- Review technical data, specifications, and limitations related to the campaign to ensure it meets clients requirements.
- Responsible for researching and recommending the best approach in any proof of concepts.
- Generalist with a solid technical background.
- 3-years experience working for or with an online retailer / eCommerce business.
- 3-years experience leading a postsale team.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Have fundamental understanding on how tracking works.
- Working knowledge of these areas:
● Generalist with a solid technical background.
● 3-years experience working for or with an online retailer / eCommerce business.
● 3-years experience leading a postsale team.
● Experience in digital marketing.
● Have fundamental understanding on how tracking works.
Soft Skill Requirements
If you think you have what it takes and you enjoy hacking your way through things, we would love to meet you in person 😍
● Knowledge on the below will be considered as an advantage:
○ Partnerize tracking platform
○ HasOffers tracking platform
○ Impact Radius tracking platform
○ AWIN tracking platform
○ Commission Junction tracking platform
○ Cake tracking platform
○ AppsFlyer mobile attribution service
○ Adjust mobile attribution service
○ Branch mobile attribution service
○ Google Tag Manager
○ Google Analytics
○ Postman / Insomnia
○ HTTP Header
○ Ads Blocker
○ Domain Name System