The Human Resources personnel originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources personnel is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Talent Planning & Acquisition
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies including managing the full life cycle recruitment for various open positions across the region.
- Work closely with team leads to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy in relation to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Develop innovative and pro-active sourcing strategies to develop high quality candidate pipeline.
- Responsible for conducting pre-employment assessments and facilitate interviews.
- Quarterly review and propose improvement on employee onboarding process.
- Employee Performance Management, Training & Development
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal of employees and continually develop as necessary, ensuring all appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
- Assess training needs, propose and manage the learning and development activities of all employees to improve employees’ performance.
- Culture, Rewards & Compensation
- Cultivate a positive working environment.
- Manage and improve internal communication channels to ensure employees are engaged and informed at all times.
- Report to Management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Assist with the annual salary review process which includes preparation of annual salary budgets, conduct salary surveys within the industry to determine competitive salary rate.
- Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs to ensure the Company attracts and retains top talent.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experiences in the related field.
- Computer literate, experience in developing effective power point presentations.
- Good command of both spoken & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage.
- Posses a good work ethic with positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external parties
- Able to work effectively as part of a high performing team.