About the iOS / Android Developer Position
Involve Asia is seeking a iOS/Android full-time position on our growing development team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing features in a new, large, iOS/Android based project being developed from the ground up. Other duties will include developing new features, code optimizations/enhancements and refactoring code in other existing projects as needed.
What you’ll do
- Build cutting edge iOS / Android apps that bring the joy of latest information’s about products to consumers.
- Writing the majority of code in Swift
- Collaborate closely with other engineers.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
Who you are
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic and maintainable Objective-C and Swift, and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS / Android frameworks.
- You have a deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Values team success over personal success.
- Having Android experience is a plus!