Your role would be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing campaigns in every channel that we own with supercharging the growth of our brand and business as your primary goal at the lowest cost. You will identify Go-To-Market strategies for regional marketing campaigns and continually find creative and impactful ways to get in front of potential customers and partners.
- Define and develop Go-To-Market strategies for our targeted customer segment and new initiatives and services
- Manage the roadmap of the customer journey and ensure touch point KPIs are met to achieve desired results
- Identify and develop key marketing tactics to execute for our products, new initiatives and services
- Develop and manage implementation strategies for products and solutions, that may be different for each of the market we operate in
- Overall responsibility of brand management and corporate identity
- Develop a marketing communications plan that includes goals, budget, and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy in print, broadcast, and online media
- Develop a paid media strategy for our lead generation campaigns
We want you if:
- You have 3-5 years experience in marketing
- Understanding of regional market landscape and consumer trends
- Ability to strategize and execute multiple campaigns at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills and broad knowledge of collaborative tools and technologies
- Experience in handling and managing multiple marketing stacks in campaign executions
- New product launch experience is an advantage to this application
- Skilled in SEO, display, social, and programmatic tools
- Must have knowledge and experience in setting up and executing lead gen campaigns using SEM, FB, programmatic
If you're looking to be part of something big and disruptive, we want you now! If you love the freedom and agility to take your marketing skills to the next level, we want you now!
Apply now if this is you.