We are seeking talented & passionate Mobile Application Engineers (Junior and Senior) to join our team.
- Opportunity for Enhancing Learning/Training
- Flexible Working Culture
- Medium Size and run things fast with result oriented
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build reusable Android/iOS software components.
- Collaborate with QA on delivery either through automated and manual testing to make sure app releases are confirmative to requirements and meet quality standards .
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Up-to-date on the modern mobile application development knowledge
- Skill(s): Dart, Swift, Kotlin, Java
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- You are highly accountable and take ownership. You also have a collaborative attitude
- Having a track record of building a successful mobile app is an added advantage.
- Familiar with MVVM, Clean Architecture and know how about several other architectures is an added advantage
- Having experience with developing or extending existing Mobile App SDK is an added advantage