We are looking to hire a assistant manager – CRM. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for planning and running marketing initiatives to drive Involve Asia’s growth.
To be a successful hire, you will need experience with in managing customer lifecycles, utilisation of various marketing tools and experience executing campaigns. A bachelor's degree is a must.
- Increase and maintain a high level of platform utilisation from new users.
- Successfully re-engage with churned users.
- Maintain engagement (through conversions) of existing users.
- Manage CRM platforms to achieve above goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Experience with customer lifecycle management through different tools
- Analytical skills in identifying user behaviours and the ability to act on the insights.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.