Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Manager originates and leads Human Resource practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
· Maintains company organization staffing by recruiting, interviewing and shortlisting candidates to fill vacant positions.
· Conduct new employee orientation.
· Identifies hiring needs, develops the position job requirements, recruitment plan, organisation chart and other recruitment related documents.
· Conduct exit interviews to identify the reasons for employee resignation.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
· Maintain HR record and responsible to ensure all personal files are updated and manage effectively.
· Ensure employees are aware of the policies and procedures, and operation updates.
· Monitor and review the performance appraisal of employees and continually develop as necessary, ensuring all appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
· Assist with the annual salary review process which includes preparation of annual salary budgets, conduct salary surveys within the industry to determine competitive salary rate.
· Manage the learning and development activities of all employees to improve employees’ performance.
· Compensation and benefits administration.
· Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
· Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals etc.
· Develop, propose and implement special HR projects such as recommending benefit programs to management, etc.
· Participate in organising company events such as annual dinner, team building events, movie nights, etc.
· Responsible for all office administrative works to make sure office operate smoothly and effectively.
· Ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate superior.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
· Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in the related field.
· Computer literate, experience in developing effective power point presentations.
· Good command of both spoken & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage.
· Possess a good work ethic with positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
· Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external parties
· Able to work effectively as part of a high performing team.