The Human Resources personnel originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources personnel is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment for various open positions across the region.
- Identifies hiring needs, develops the position job requirements, develop recruitment plan, screen and shortlisting candidates and assist on employee onboarding.
- Review job descriptions to understand hiring need, identify potential candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Develop innovative and pro-active sourcing strategies to develop high quality candidate pipelines.
- Responsible for conducting pre-employment assessments background checks, prepare candidate travel management and facilitate meetings and interviews.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies.
- Follow up with both Hiring Manager and candidate to keep them informed of progress.
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal of employees and continually develop as necessary, ensuring all appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
- Assist with the annual salary review process which includes preparation of annual salary budgets, conduct salary surveys within the industry to determine competitive salary rate.
- Manage the learning and development activities of all employees to improve employees’ performance.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experiences in the related field.
- Computer literate, experience in developing effective power point presentations.
- Good command of both spoken & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage.
- Posses a good work ethic with positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external parties
- Able to work effectively as part of a high performing team.