About the job:
ProductNation is a product recommendation-review site aimed at helping consumers navigate through the sea of options when shopping online, and find the right product for the right price. We serve several key verticals which include (but not limited to) consumer electronics, skincare and home appliances.
As such, we are seeking a full-time business development manager to help support our brand’s marketing and revenue objectives!
You will be required to use your knowledge of online media, uncover the business needs of our clients and understand how our services will be able to aid clients in growing and supporting their business as well as brand image.
As our presence grows in terms of audience and business, this role requires a solutions-oriented person who can utilise insights, data and creative thinking to help propel our business further.
- Maintain editorial calendars and suite of marketing collateral for both sales and brand development deals as well as partnerships
- Help to build brand/agency relationships, and identify new leads/clients to grow ProductNation’s business prospects
- Manage sponsorship programs from pitch, sale, and through the end of the campaign, all while ensuring stakeholders are delivering on program elements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to measure the performance of sponsorship programs and marketing campaigns to inform future decision-making
- Coordinate research of the market and industry each client is in, and prepare campaign plans that can be executed to meet the client’s business objectives
- Provide additional support on special projects for all Involve Media properties
We want you if you have:
- 3-10 years of experiences in business development related to digital media
- An understanding of the regional market landscape and consumer trends
- The ability to strategize and execute multiple campaigns at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills and broad knowledge of campaign planning and digital marketing strategies
- Having existing experience working as an account manager for agencies, media companies or having a strong existing network of clients is a plus.
If you're looking to be part of something big and disruptive in the advertising industry, then yes, we want you!