We are looking for a passionate QA Software Testing intern to join our team! As a visiting software tester , you’re responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing. You will suggest solutions and help us to improve the overall quality of our software products.
As an intern, your will need to:
- Test our software products and identify deficiencies
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Use and configure test automation frameworks
- Investigate product quality & identify product problems
- Cover unit tests, system tests, system integration tests, user acceptance tests, performance tests, regression tests
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Identify and collect key KPIs for product quality
- Work with product team to improve our digital products
- Prepare management reports & presentations
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Customer-eccentric thinking
- Sense of ownership, accuracy and attention to detail
- Pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
If you think this role suitable and able to start earliest possible , please do apply now as we want you!