We are looking for a Country Manager in Thailand to lead our team there.
This is a highly strategic role that requires an individual to have several years of experience in managing senior level partnerships with brand advertisers, media companies, and advertising agencies in Thailand.
What you need to be or have:
- A strong account and relationship builder with a proven track record
- A strong network of brands, agencies, and media companies in Thailand
- A strong business acumen in the performance marketing space
- 10 years of experience in sales or 5 years in managing teams
- At least 5 years in the ad-industry
- Deep ad tech and campaign execution understanding
- A result-driven leader that’s able to inspire and motivate teams
- Your hunger for success is in overdrive and you settle for nothing less
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business / economics / finance / or management
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the entire operations within a country, including but not limited to human resource, profit, revenue, and quality targets
- Define and develop local marketing activities for client and partner acquisition
- Develop a successful commercial strategy for the country
- Coordinate client and partner onboarding
- Represent the company to build partnerships with associations, statutory/regulatory bodies, and business partners/allies
- Manage the company’s expansion and market share in the country
- Synthetize weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Talent acquisition to fill positions tied to business development
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified via email.
**Salary will be commensurate with working experience
If this challenge is calling out to you, then apply right now!