Your job is to manage client expectations and deliver results in the form of revenue, retention, and opportunity. You will be in charge of but not limited to:
- Increasing the average earning per client assigned to you.
- Recommend relevant and effective commission structure and offering to the client according to campaigns, type of partner or channel and sales season in order to achieve the client objective.
- Monitor the performance of your client and recommend multiple ways to grow the client program performance such as traffic, type of channel to better achieving the client objective.
- Ensure the client is well educated about the integral processes and responsibilities of Affiliate Marketing to foster a healthier client-partner working relationship.
- Conduct dashboard training as and when required to the client to encourage the dashboard to be a centralized communication and instruction medium between us and clients
These additional skills will help you:
- Know how or client marketing strategy for different verticals
- Have experience in launching, optimizing and sustaining marketing programs
- Have the finesse to manage communications and expectations in a professional manner
- Rapport building between us and clients